- ESPN SportsZone: Tennis
- Tennis news, rankings, results and more. A great site for all you tennis fans!
- Icon Bazaar
- Free clip art, icons, backgrounds, EVERYTHING to make your website fun!
- Color Center
- Colors, textures, etc. for your website.
- Siskel & Ebert
- Audio movie reviews by Siskel and Ebert
- Alta Vista Translation
- Instant text translation into 5 European languages
- Excite Travel
- Make airplane and hotel reservations. Pretty good deal, we've used it several times.
- Homepage of Victorian Preservation Association
- Resources on historic houses--restoration, books, museums, etc.
- Rejuvenation Lamp & Fixture Company
- Great reproduction lighting from all differenct eras.
Links to Disability Related Sites
- Welcome to Holland
- Something I read to cheer up a little bit when I'm feeling down. I never tire of reading this.
- 11q Research &
- Support group for Shota's syndrome
- The Fragile Website
- Valuable information on the 11q syndrome -- a medical checklist, a database of publications on the syndrome, links to helpful
websites, etc. I have given Shota's doctors all the information I found on this site!
- Chromosome 22 Central
- The website for anyone dealing with chromosome 22 related disorders,
created and maintained by my dear friend Stephanie St-Pierre
- MUMS--Mothers United for Moral Support
- Matching for parents of children with rare disorders/diseases
- Family Village
- Informational resources on specific diagnoses, adaptive products and technology, health issues, disability-related media and literature, and much, much more!
- PHP-Parents Helping Parents
- The homepage of a parent-directed family resource center. Very comprehensive and informative!
- The Disability Resource
- Books, live chat, create your own homepage, etc. Lots of resources.
- Support Organization For Trisomy 13 & 18 and Related Disorders
- The Chromosome 18 Registry & Research Society
- The homepage for people with anomalies of chromosome 18.
E-mail comments to
This page created by Ryoko Goldston on 8/23/98